- Level: Doctoral
- Intakes: January, May, September
Study Mode: Blended
Duration: 4 years
School of Business & Management
DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (DBA)
The Doctor of Business Administration will equip graduate students with the ability to analyse and solve problems or issues associated with policies of the institution, region, country or the world. Thus, graduate students will be provided knowledge and practical skills based on scientific principles in the development of an educated, knowledgeable, skilled and innovative human resource capital to drive a knowledge-based economy.
The programme is intended for those seeking a career in the Business environment. It arms prospective managers with the knowledge and disciplines required for the eff¬ective running of the business. This programme also fulfills the growing demand for a course offering in-depth study and a high degree of specialisation. It is highly professional and aims to train and prepare managers with a blend of educational knowledge and practical experience.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the students will be able to:
- Differentiate and implement the related theories and practices of management in the workplace or organisations
- Explore, review and solve business problems in local and international settings
- Combine interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Justify the organisational processes related to administration of businesses
- Combine creativity and analytical skills and academic experience; and
- Consolidate business problems using practical tools and business models
Students will be assessed through a combination of written and oral examinations as well as assignments.
- Advanced Managerial Economics
- Advanced Organisation and Management
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Applied Statistics
- Qualitative Research Methods in Business Administration
- Quantitative Research Method
- Organisational Leadership
- Organisational Theory and Design
- Advanced Organisational Behavior
- Doctoral Research (Proposal)
Year 3 & Year 4
- Doctoral Research
*The Subjects listed above are merely indicative and may be subject to change.
INNOVATING | INSPIRING | EMPOWERING
Your Pathway to Success Begins Here!
Intakes & Requirements
Intakes: January, May, September
- A recognised Master’s Degree approved by the University College
- Any other equivalent qualification(s) accepted by the Senate
The Buddy BundleShare and Save More!
We believe the best things in life are shared! Sign up with a friend today and enjoy an additional RM 1,000 REBATE from each!
- Terms and conditions apply.
* All fees listed may be subjected to change. The Fees above do not include living expenses and accommodation. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card Flexi Payment Plans, EPF withdrawals or claimable via HRDF. Kindly enquire about the 0% Interest Payment Plans / Flexi Pay or financial plans that you may be eligible for.