The Advanced Diploma in Digital Transformation aim to provide students with essential knowledge and skills to take on appropriate responsibility with a higher degree autonomy from the diploma holders. The students should possess a combination of knowledge and skill to assist in an organisation’s computing needs. Further, this programme is designed to promote students’ comprehension of advances core areas of computing and technology which are the prerequisites towards obtaining a degree in Computing, Information Systems, Computer Science and Information Management. The completion of the programme would allow the student to embark on the final year of a relevant degree programme with an articulation framework with BAC College (Singapore) and its University partners.
Upon completion of this course, you will learn to:
- Possess relevant IT knowledge, skills and aptitude to meet job specifications;
- Utilise current computing tools and techniques by applying knowledge and interpreting information to solve problems;
- Execute and be responsible for routine tasks;
- Have effective communication skills to convey information, problems and solutions;
- Have team and interpersonal skills, and are aware of their social and ethical responsibilities; and
- Possess skills for lifelong learning and career development
All Inclusive Fee
This course is FREE for successful applicants under the appropriate HRDF/ PERKESO Scheme.