Whether you are a fresh graduate, a high level executive or an entrepreneur, the MBA programme by Veritas University College is a transformational programme designed to prepare you for the challenges and the complexities of the hyper-competitive global business environment. Revolving around the core principles of flexibility, efficiency and functionality, our ground breaking MBA programme can be seamlessly tailored to your personal and professional needs.
Through a comprehensive business education and exposure to the practical application of the latest strategies and thinking relating to organisational development and evolution in the knowledge economy, Veritas’ unique blended learning and teaching methodology, infuses pedagogic approaches that combines cutting-edge delivery technology and experiential learning that is geared to give you an excellent grounding in general management together with in-depth understanding and development of key skills within your selected concentration areas to empower you to meet the current and future industry demands.
Our MBA programme is the perfect match for those looking to distinguish and propel themselves in an increasingly competitive global job market and shape their own future.
Upon completion, you will be able to: ·
The course is designed to integrate a deep understanding of the subject matter with the development of key skills and competencies needed to adapt in a rapidly changing, dynamic, and competitive global marketplace. Upon completion, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of complex modern business concepts, functions and best practices as well as contemporary issues and challenges
- Understand current thinking on leadership influences an organisation’s planning to meet current and future leadership requirements in the real world.
- Apply analytical skills when conducting business analysis, data management and diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support management decision-making.
- Demonstrate leadership and team membership skills needed for implementing and coordinating organizational activities and managing change.
- Develop an understanding of global competitive environments and ability to navigate the global strategic issues facing a corporation.
- Integrate business knowledge and management techniques to aid planning and control in a changing environment.
All Inclusive Fee