The aim of this programme is to provide students with advanced skills to further their career in today’s highly competitive business environment. It arms prospective executives with the knowledge and disciplines required for the effective running of the business, decision making and problem solving exposure.
This programme also satisfies the growing demand for a course offering in-depth study and a high degree of specialisation. It is highly professional and aims to train and prepare managers with a blend of educational knowledge and practical experience and is not confined to those with qualifications and experience in the business field but has wider applications to healthcare, laws, engineering and other professions seeking to advance their careers. The students will undertake 5 compulsory modules which have been carefully designed to meet the above objectives to provide them with the needed skills as prescribe above.
Upon completion, you will be able to: ·
- Differentiate and implement the related theories and practices of management in the workplace or organisations;
- Explore, review and solve business problems in local and international settings;
- Combine interpersonal, communication and leadership skills;
- Justify the organisational processes related to administration of businesses;
- Combine creativity and analytical skills and academic experience; and
- Consolidate business problems using practical tools and business models.
All Inclusive Fee
S$ 3,000/ 2,100 USD